Audi 4000 first introduced in the USA as a muscle car offering 4-cylinder with 1,6 Litre machine capacity. In early 1980, Audi 4000 comes to replace the old Audi Fox with two version; two-door and four-door. Both of the version has 4-speed manual transmission.
Pictures of Audi 4000 Cs Quattro with two-door and four-door:
By the time Audi 4000 got much enhancement in specs. The 4 manual transmission was increased to 5-speed manual transmission set as standard. The displacement in the 4 cylinders also increased from 1,6 L to 1,7 L.
Further in 1982 to 1987 all of the Audi 4000 coupe models got advanced changes in the lights, trunk, bumper, front grille, and of course in the interior design. The fuel capacity becomes 1,8 Litre with the 5-cylinder added in GTI engine.
Some collection of Audi 4000 Quatro HD Pictures:
Audi 4000cs Quattro Specs:
- Model: Audi 4000 CS Quattro 1985-1987
- Engine manufacturer: Volkswagen Group
- Engine type: spark-ignition 4-stroke
- Fuel type: petrol (gasoline)
- Fuel system: indirect injection
- Charge system: naturally aspirated
- Valves per cylinder: 2
- Length: 4486 mm / 176.6 in
- Width: 1687 mm / 66.2 in
- Curb weight (without a driver): 1281 kg / 2824 lbs
- Wheelbase: 2525 mm / 99.4 in
- Calculated EPA passenger volume: 82.3 cu ft / 2.33 m3
- Fuel capacity: 70 liter / 18.5 U.S. gal / 15.4 imp. gal
- Cd claimed: 0.42
- Emission control: 3-way cat, Lambda-Sensor
- Cylinders alignment: Line 5
- Displacement: 2309 cm3 / 141 cui