BMW 2800Cs is one of the most popular classic Coupe at 1969. The 2800Cs Coupe was lighter than the previous series, 2000 C and 2000 CS. It was the rival of ’64 Cadillac which produced in 1965-1968. It’s also a bit lighter, had a smaller front design, and had much increased in performance. The 2800 CS Coupe was produced in early 1969 designed by Bertone. The first models have two doors and front mounted engine, and it is perfect for boosting power to rear wheels.
Take a look at HD Pictures of BMW 2800Cs 1969 Classic Coupe below:
The first generation of E9 Coupes come to replace the BMW 2000 C and 2000 Cs series. You can look some enhancing on this new BMW 2800Cs in wheelbase, the body length, and the engine holder was increased. It purposed to allow and accommodate the new engine capacity, the M30.
BMW 2800Cs 1969 Classic Coupe Specs
- Body style: two doors, fixed head, two front seats and two back seat.
- Body length: 183,38 inch.
- Weight: 2843,96 lbs.
- Engine size: 2.788 cm3, 2,8 litre in equal.
- Cylinders: Six-straight cylinders.
- Power: 170 PS / 168 bhp / 125 kW @ 6000 rpm.
- Torque: 235 Nm / 173 ft.lb / 24 kgm @ 3700 rpm.
- Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 8.3 s.
- Top speed: 200 km/h, 124 mph.
We have some more collection of BMW 2800Cs 1969 Classic Coupe for you, and the pictures have high resolution. To get the full resolution, just click the images and then save it.